| Employer: || OPC |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Details: ||
Excellent Day Rate
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
Oil & Gas
|| Sub Sector: ||
Start Date: June
Contract duration: 1 year, residential (package incl. accommodation/ business class flights/ per diem and a completion bonus)
MM & BH Studies based in Qatar.
• B.Sc. degree in Engineering.
• Must have minimum 15 years of international experience in the upstream Oil & Gas exploration, development and production businesses, including minimum 10 years of direct technical experience in reservoir engineering, subsurface field development.
• Must have a strong PVT / EOS modeling background and experience conducting compositional reservoir studies.
• Must have a high level of technical experience covering all fundamental areas of geoscience and petrophysics for field development.
• Must have complete self reliance and able to work with a high degree of independence.
• Must be motivated, and have a high degree of self-confidence.
• Must have superior ability to plan, organize and execute
• M.Sc. or Ph.D degree in Engineering.
• Direct operational experience.
• High levels of expertise in working in multi-national teams, supervising, fostering teamwork across many cultures and nationalities.
• MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• OFM, OGPS, GAP, MBAL, Prosper, Emeraude, PVTSIM
• 3D framework & modelling: PETREL
• Eclipse or similar simulation software
• Petrophysics: Geoframe/Elan
| Preferred Experience: ||
|| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Mandatory Requirement: National Residency or Valid Work Permit required: ||
|| Required for work/interview immediately: ||
|| Post Date: || 23/04/2012 || Expiration Date: || 23/05/2012 |