| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£40k - 45k per year
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
PROJECT/SYSTEMS ENGINEER: £40-45K + BENEFITS OR CONTRACT £300-350 PER DAY
Are you a Project Engineer ready for a unique opportunity to work in an exciting and expanding market sector? Are you looking to make an impact? If so please read on...
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical leadership on projects across various business sectors, including Offshore, Naval and Industry. Manage and co-ordinate design teams to meet project objectives and provide key technical interface to the customer. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following main elements:
• Plan and progress all design, test and commissioning activities for specific projects.
• Deliver full systems (including power distribution, motors, variable speed drives, PLCs, HMI and high level computer systems).
• Monitor, control and manage engineering budgets and change control systems.
• Provide technical advice and assistance to the Project team, Tendering, Commissioning and Service.
The successful Project Engineer will exhibit the following skills/experience;
• Degree in Electrical/Control Engineering coupled with previous experience in a similar role.
• Knowledge of key aspects of power engineering, electrical drive systems and automation on integrated projects is essential.
• Candidates will need to be able to achieve basic security clearance.
This is a unique position for any Project Engineer looking for excellent career prospects. You will be a valuable addition to a highly professional environment where the rewards and personal development are vast.
This international organisation is a well established manufacturer and service provider of variable speed drives, generators and motors. With an enviable reputation in delivering power conversion solutions to clients operating in the marine, renewable and oil & gas industry their market position has gone from strength to strength securing a number of high profile contracts within the offshore and naval sectors. As a product of this success, a fantastic opportunity has arisen to recruit a number of talented and results driven Project Engineers either on a contract or permanent basis to lead multidiscipline teams.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity contact Donna Apperley on, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 861325
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 12/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 11/08/2012 |