| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
|| Salary Details: ||
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER: £DOE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced manager with a background in Hardware Development looking for your next exciting career opportunity? If so, look no further....
To lead and experienced convertor product development team. The team produces new designs for components, power assemblies and cubicles for high power electronic applications. The role includes line management of the personnel in the team, as well as resource management, priority setting and management of the development infrastructure including the development laboratory.
• Lead and Manage the Product Development Team.
• Resource/Manpower Planning and Allocation, conception and Production of Key Action Plans and Metrics for the department.
• Managing development support of new and existing products into, and during production.
• Plan and Undertake Design Reviews
• Responsibility for the Drives Development Laboratory, scheduling work and managing facilities.
• Involvement in continuous improvement of Engineering Processes and Procedures
• Ensure Statutory and Regulatory Compliance of products
• Determine, set and agree individual's objectives, and undertake periodic appraisals of the team members
The successful Product Development Manager will exhibit the following skills/experience;
• Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline coupled with previous experience in a similar role as detailed above.
• Resource and Project management skills
• Experience in LVAC/LVDC
• Power Electronics/Drives/Convertor experience
• Power component experience, reactors, filters and passive components.
• Volume production experience
This is a unique position for any Product Development Manager with excellent career prospects. You will be a valuable addition to a highly professional environment where the rewards and personal development are vast.
This international organisation is a well established manufacturer and service provider of variable speed drives and converters. With an enviable reputation in delivering power conversion solutions within the renewable energy industry this company has secured a number of high profile contracts and is looking to recruit a number of talented and results driven individuals to showcase and develop their skills in a challenging and rewarding environment.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity contact Donna Apperley on, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 861325.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 28/06/2012 || Expiration Date: || 28/07/2012 |