| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£30k - 40k per year
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEER needed URGENTLY for the delivery of power generation, transmission and distribution systems, in Offshore, Naval and Heavy industry sectors!!!
LOCATION: Rugby, Warwickshire
The Electrical Power Systems Engineer will design power system solutions for MV & LV power and drive system projects across Offshore, Naval and Heavy industry.
• Create and maintain design documentation throughout project life cycles.
• Provide technical interface between customers and suppliers.
• Liaise with Sales, Project, Commissioning and Service Teams.
• Improve efficiency of the engineering process and manage changes using the engineering change control system.
• Must be educated in Electrical Engineering or Power Systems Engineering.
• Must be experienced in engineering design, application, testing or commissioning of Electrical Power Systems.
• Must be capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined international team, have excellent communication skills and good personal organisation skills.
• Must be willing to travel within the UK and overseas occasionally.
• In conjunction with HIGH SECURITY projects, must be eligible for UK basic security clearance. (I.e. Be a UK passport holder).
A global manufacturer of power conversion technology and solutions across a multitude of industry sectors including all forms of power generation: Nuclear, Fossil, Hydro, Oil & Gas, Wind, Wave and Tidal energy. The company also deliver projects within FMCG, mining, manufacturing, offshore, naval and heavy industry.
A key market player, and one of the most stable and long standing engineering company's in the UK, this company are continuing to expand and pave the way in power conversion solutions across the world.
This role is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the best technical experts within the field of power engineering, working on some of the worlds largest and most prestigious power systems projects to date.
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION:
Excellent opportunities within the UK and worldwide to progress within man management, or as a specialist within your discipline.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Rebecca Moore today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 27/04/2012 || Expiration Date: || 27/05/2012 |