| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
75 000 - 99 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£300 - 350 per day
|| Country: ||
|| Post Code: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
AUTOMATION APPLICATION ENGINEER: RUGBY: £300-£350 PER DAY:
6 MONTH CONTRACT-LIKELY EXTENSION
Are you an Automation Application Engineer looking for you next contract? Look no further this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
As an Application Engineer you will be part of a multi-disciplined project team delivering automation control systems. You will be responsible for providing technical advice and assistance to sales and tendering teams. Reporting to the Section Leader your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following main elements:
• Specify, design and implement standard solutions for the Business units.
• Create and maintain design documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
• Liaise with sales, project, commissioning and service teams along with providing technical interface with to customers and suppliers.
• Plan and progress design and test activities for automation control system
The successful Automation Application Engineer will have;
• Degree in Electrical/Control Engineering coupled with previous experience in a similar role.
• Functional Design of HMI, PLC architecture and network and communication protocols.
• Candidates will need to be able to achieve basic security clearance
This international organisation is a well established manufacturer and service provider of variable speed drives, generators and motors. With an enviable reputation in delivering power conversion solutions to clients operating in the marine, renewable and oil & gas industry their market position has gone from strength to strength securing a number of high profile contracts that urgently need support.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity contact Claire Verrall on, firstname.lastname@example.org
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 13/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 12/08/2012 |