| Employer: || ATA Recruitment |
| Job Code: ||
|| Salary Band: ||
25 000 - 49 999
|| Salary Details: ||
£35k - 45k per year
|| Country: ||
|| City: ||
|| Address: || || Job Sector: ||
|| Sub Sector: ||
|| Skill: ||
POWER SYSTEMS ENGINEER 30-45K RUGBY
Are you a Power Systems engineer looking for you next permanent role? Look no further this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
• You will design power system solutions on MV & LV power and drive system projects working as part of a multi-disciplined project team, to deliver full systems (including power generation, distribution, variable speed drives, and motors), ensuring the design meets customer, contract and regulatory requirements.
• Plan and progress design, test and commissioning activities for power system components.
• Provide technical interface to the customer and suppliers.
• Liaise with sales, project, commissioning and service teams.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
• Design of electrical power generation and distribution systems?
• LV/HV Switchgear and transformer specification and application?
• Induction and synchronous generators and their control systems?
• Propulsion/thruster variable speed drive controls systems and associated automation?
• Power System control and protection?
• LV and MV Variable speed drives and motors?
The successful Power Systems Engineer will have;
• Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• A minimum of three years experience in engineering design, application, testing or commissioning environment, with experience in one or more of the areas detailed above.
• Able to commit to a contract with a minimum term of 6 months
This international organisation is a well established manufacturer and service provider of variable speed drives, generators and motors. With an enviable reputation in delivering power conversion solutions to clients operating in the marine, renewable and oil & gas industry their market position has gone from strength to strength securing a number of high profile contracts that urgently need support.
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity contact Donna Apperley on, firstname.lastname@example.org or 01332 861325.
| Position Type: ||
|| Job Hours: ||
|| Post Date: || 12/07/2012 || Expiration Date: || 11/08/2012 |